VACANCY ADMINISTRATION SUPERVISOR
Cobh (Great Island) Community Centre is seeking applications for the position of part-time Administration Supervisor.
The Administration Supervisor will report to the Manager and will be responsible for the overseeing of all administration staff and volunteers in the Centre.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be a team player and be able to demonstrate ability to manage people and the office including finances and marketing.
- Be organised and enthusiastic
- Have an excellent and confident telephone manner
- Ability to motivate others.
- Be computer proficient, particularly in Microsoft Office
- Maintain a knowledge of Social Media
- Be familiar with Child Protection Legislation
- Be willing to undergo Garda Vetting
- Strong Organisational skills
- Be willing to work flexible hours
- Hands on approach
Full Job Specification can be viewed on the Careers section of our Website, www.cobhcommunitycentre.ie
Applications in writing with cover letter and CV and marked “Private & Confidential” to:
Mr. John Coleman,
Cobh (Great Island) Community Centre Ltd,
Deadline for receipt of applications: Friday, 03rd January, 2020
Cobh (Great Island) Community Centre is an equal opportunities employer.
Canvassing will disqualify. Short – listing will apply.